Thursday, May 3, 2007

my definition of fun knows no boundaries when I go no holes barred !!!

PROJECTS PROJECTS PROJECTS !!!!!!!!!!!! Really killing the team... they say year 3 is easy cause there is less exam papers (I only have common test for 1 paper of 7 modules, so ya..) A full report WHICH we used to take a whole semester to hand in now requires to be done within a week. Its just retarded lar... so much so that my team members are beginning to neglect other non core module projects... and thanks to that, on the eve of submission, it leads to more pendomonium....

I just HOPE that by the end of Monday, when we have submitted the core 7day deadline report, we all get a chance to blow off some steam.

Then theres this module WHICH I absolutely love, IBS (interactive business skills), but have to submit some sales call proposal. Basically, students are supposed to play the role of a sales person, trying to sell an item or service to the teacher. We will then be graded on how we dress, etc. A video below shows an example of one :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>