Saturday, April 28, 2007

TGIF ! Unfortunately, today my day ended late..... ended school at 330+pm, then waited till 5pm for airrifle ... like freak man, I was super happy to see SJH, Von, 7points, tami etc. when their lectures ended at about 430 liddat.... I had been bumming around at the underpass since tutorial ended, bored as hell ! 2nd week of tutorials seemed fine, the project group is more or less settled, just glad that the 2 new ppl who entered were willing to stick with me and syd for more or less all out projects. Briefing from our attached company , M1 will be on monday, I shalt maketh this prediction now - after mondays briefing, the projects will more or less officially start, and I belief all hell will break loose :P Final year projects from what I have heard and seen in the lectures are not that easy !

First IBS tut was freaking fun too, we were learning how to approach people and make small talk :P hahas. I was really tempted to start something along the lines of - "hello Mrs Chew, Im Ken ong from F&B enterprises, heres my name card - - btw, is that a picture of your family members? your daughter looks really hot" :D but ofcourse I did not lar, tt would be paramount to suicide!

Mom returns from KL ! She got me the most wierdest looking pair of slippers ! looks like some olden caveman or spartan made it :P .. unique .. unique

hmm.... not often you see this kind of lights in the SBS bus. . I did not realise anything atfirst, but i suddenly realised.... the red lights made it look like a mobile brothel :P hahas
Finally, we reached CEDANS and the fun began ! Everything starts off with zeroing the rifle ! (ofcourse I would not have needed to do this if I was assigned a rifle for myself :P but even competitive shooters don't get one from NP, so a non com shooter like mua should not even think of that :P

After training, headed straight home, was actually planning to go to newton circus, but scrapped it after my "free ride home" bailed out :D (sorry jo hahas :P) Happened to meet my dad on the road LITERALLY, I was crossing the junction when I saw his car :P freaking crossed to the middle of the road and entered -_- After that, because I had not taken dinner yet, we headed to this place at bukit timah road for dinner cum supper with mum !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>