Monday, April 16, 2007

2 timing @ CCA Open House

1st day of school, and it sux .... It seems that every monday I goto go to LT45 for lectures ... electronic marketing. Sian sia every monday goto climb that mountain ....

Havn't really seen much people from my class yet ... turn out for the lecture was kinda gay ... Im putting it at about say 40% ba atmost... probably all busy at CCA fest or something lar. So im pretty much still in the dark on who is in the class, though I met 2 people whom I know is in the class already ! So its not lone wolf per say :P

CCA fest open house @ NP - Received a welcome sms from NP nav as well as a duty call, for the Nav booth at library, got people to talk to, so wasn't so bored. Airrifle also got people, so I was basically 2 timing Nav and Airrifle today ba. Tomorrow see how ba, probably the same situation. Ah, then first day got homework liao, I was given a FAQ list to memorise for Airrifle hahas, so people ask questions i can answer :P the turn out not bad lar I can say hee.. about 15 or so people signed up (our goal was 30 for the entire 3 days !), but dunno whether they stay anot lars, even got 2 Early Childhood course students signed hahas learn how to shoot then protect their kids :P
Finally DBS gives me the IBanking random numbers security generator :P and whats more, ITS FREEEEEEEeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>