Monday, April 16, 2007

Im back, and so is school.... haizzzz


Slept at 730am today..... was up throughout the night watching Shooter at midnight and chatting with a friend afterwards in a sleep over (supposedly SLEEP over... but I did not do that). Anyway, my plan was to sleep at 730 and wake at like 1030 or 11am and then head down to Ikea to get a frame for my picture print out. I woke at 3 instead... but it was still good, wasted no time to get down to ikea (thanks to a new toy i got, the 30mins bus ride passed like 3 mins :P)
I got down to ikea, well actually its more or less my first time in ikea with a goal in mind, I normally follow friends or parents, but have nothing in mind to buy, so sometimes it gets boring, but this time I wanted to get a nice frame. (thanks to boss once again, who told me to get it from ikea) Ikea is like my new favourite shopping mall ... hahas, ended up buying a frame and glass plates (I actually once wanted to go to a glass shop and customise glass plates.... cause I did not know ikea sold them and at 90c a plate .... i can freaking buy them and use as frisbee sia O.o
My final product ! For scale, I put a 1 dollar coin on the bottom left hand corner. The picture is about 16 inch if I remember correctly. And the caption reads Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima, then the photographers name and the date and another caption (pulitzer prize for photography. 1945) Anyway, I always wanted to do stuff like that, create a mini display or museum around the place, so visitors in future can read and look around, and also I have some interest in WW2 History as well. The photo enlargement fee in china is also dirt freaking cheap .... was actually considering printing out several photos as well, but the framing would cost.... (this on set me back 19bucks SING) but I well pleased with it lar.
When I arrived home yesterday, I had a surprise waiting for me !!! My new toy, thanks to my jies :) Really been looking at getting one of these video players in sometime, played like 5 or so movies on it liao hahas. Just facinated by it :P once again, I have my jie to thank !

Also, the kitchen fridge was stocked with this .... hahas

flavoured straws. As the milk goes through the flavoured balls, it get flavoured. Tried the strawberry one tonight, and its actually not too bad :P ahahs imported by parents from aust and introed by my sis hahas .

Ah ok goto go ... tmr lecture starts at 9am ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>