Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday... Lecture at 68 underground. ... mum was like driving around campus looking for the retarded hall lar.. only to recall that it was underground at underpass after the 2nd pass around campus... Saw the calss today, I surprisingly know some of the people, not KNOW them per say, but have seen them around and know freinds who knew them, "Hi - Bye" kinda contacts. I managed to settle the IAP crap also, so now onus is on me to mail the teacher and the company, which means that IS will be on for this semester ... and on an afternoon too... sianz i seriously miss those morning IS lessons lor...

Other then that, day 2 of school was spent at NP Shooting booth, Nav had their own people there today, and the 2 guys I normally talked to knocked off early, so I spent most of my time at Shooting booth ! So strange.... about a year ago or so, I wouldn't bother about such things, like mending a booth, service to team and what sh*t. This time round (I think starting from last open house) I actually feel P.R.I.D.E. for the club and honour in mending the booth ! .... Was initially planning t o ditch the booth so that I could send darling to the hospital, but I actually stayed through, from 1pm right up till 5 ! If you know me, you probably know that I would not normally ditch my precious camera for something like mending a booth... but I did it anyways... Tomorrow, I promise myself I'm going to Canon to F*ck some up... charge me 143 for service and repair, and those assholes did not even bother to clean up the mirror. The body came back, shutter release button still loose, and the mode wheel button not sensitive. To think I actually considered getting a Canon DSLR... they can forget it now, and Im reverting back to Nikon for good.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>