Monday, April 23, 2007

Met with the sec school baskets on sunday for dinner, I actually decided to pick Ikea this time round cause I decided to go for a change rather then the usual town destination. And Ikea, being my new "favourite" place to screw around, and having nice balls, I decided to pick that place! Kiwi told me of a fren who was so crazy over ikea that he bought an item from ikea every month (this month table , next month chair), so Im not too crazy yet hahas, all I got was a picture frame and 10 glass plates ! Anyways, that was how the Sunday was spent, after coming home from the "weekend retreat".
Having eaten this in a LONGGGG time, and the good thing is, Chooch had never tried this before, so I thought that I had picked a good place to eat and meet :)
Added extra cranberry sauce, berry sauce in my opinion (and im a carnivore), goes well with ALMOST everything, and is one of the most understated and underused sauce. (or atleast the chinese/ oriental cuisine don't use it much). There was this one time, I actually decided to go vegan for a meal, I actaully ordered garden salad from TCC..... I greatly regreted it.... the only way i actually managed to finish off the salad was to douse it with loads of cranberry sauce :D It became more of a Cranberry with vegetable dressing rather then garden salad with cranberry sauce dressing :P

First day of tutorial.... I actually don't really the people in my class.. (sometimes I wish I had just taken the easy way out, and follow a friend into the same class ...). I won't really say much, but I feel kinda guilty for f**king someone up... the sitaution is this - Me and another person, sort of know each other, so we were together, cause neither of use really knew anyone else in the class. Then comes person C, who is also a loner in class, then we decided to pull person C into the group for project work (we now have A,B and C, but we need atleast 4 people in a group) ... but later, persons D and E comes along, and we decided to get persons D and E into the group. What then becomes of person C?? Well.... I being the bugger who initiated the conversation and asked person C to join up was thus given the task of informing C that we "no longer need" person C...

Pretty well done for week 1 and 2 duns you think ....
I more or less pissed off one person (person C), though I not sure, but I can probably assume that I pissed person C off, and I divuldged "secrets" to another person whom I thought I can trust... (about this secrets and person whom I can trust), I will not be saying who or what or when. hahas... It will probably all blow off sooner or later, I just hope I don't trip on the finish line... given that I will be doing OIAP, this semester is more or less my last acad semester in NP, before I fly my ass off to middle kingdom :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>