Sunday, May 6, 2007

My Canon need not wait any longer !!! Managed to get a EF 28-80mm, f 3.5-5.6 II lens from ebay :P ok, so it doesn't have IS and is a kit lens, which means its not real good, but hey, I pay peanuts I get monkeys right. (I mean, for 46US bucks, INWHICH 25 was spent on shipping ... I can't expect much right ..) So until my funds get smooth flowing again, it will have to make do. hahas, imagine an EOS-1 with this lens :P OK, so IF al goes well (payment, shipment) I should be able to get it in 2 weeks or so, just hope it doesn't screw up again like when I bought the eos-1..... UPS like messed up the delivery. BUT, IF all goes well, and I eventually get a DSLR, I will be selling/ giving off my F65 and keeping this Canon as a backup film. You know, some people say digital is the way to go, film will fade off eventually. I say, look at the compass VS GPRS :P The army and boy scouts still teaches you to read the compass don't they ??? hahas.

Projects SEEMS to be going well, but quality wise I still am not too sure. Atleast my group is motivated to work hard. Deadline was extended too, from Monday to Wednesday, which warrants us more time to do the core project, unfortunately, I still don't see the spirit, or as my school puts it - that something X'tra ! in the work and the work group. I have confidence that we CAN reach that level, but I just do not know if we can reach that level in within 6months. (my previous group took about that time to a year). Perhaps Im just too worrisome, I tend to dwell on worry. Sometimes, I feel weird having nothing to worry about... is this something I should be worried about ?? - worrying over having nothing to worry about? Ah shucks ! hahas... it all gives me a headache :P Cheers to my new group mates and our group ! May we prosper in AD's :D

Attended Aldersgate at Kev's invite, and this brother, I must say is a REALLY blessed person. Did not really get to talk muc , but the little interaction Ive had with him in the past 3 weeks gives me a very positive image of what God has done to him. Infact that "aura" if you will, could be sensed by me in the first weeks of meeting this guy. (nothing gay whatsoever....) Anyways, it was a talk on "Would Jesus watch MTV" hahas, really interesting topic, which was what interested me to go for it. Anyway, earlier, the youth group had picked out 6 MTVs to "study" on, which were Smack that, Promiscuos, something by sissor sisters, sexy black, another one which I so conveniently forgot ... and Hips Don't Lie.

Like I couldn't belief it lar, what were the odds of them picking out one of my fav pieces and then also, of the 6, assigning it to our group (Kev's caregroup) to study :P, ofcourse, there was no Godly messege to be found inside, but I was like so paiseh to tell Kev that I actually loved this piece and that I had listened to it on the way to Aldersgate :P but lets just keep it that way. It was good to see FMSS/PS again, spent like 10 freaking years in those 2 schools WHICH were so conveniently connected together, meaning there wasn't really anything new for me, transitioning from Pri to Sec school... but nonetheless, it brought back memories. .. haizzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>