Wednesday, August 8, 2007

so I made myself free to fill in the forms at the Visa PRC embassy and after that to cypress 101 for food tasting :P the prawns were very nice, though I had expected more towards mediterranian/ cajun. It was actually just chinese prawns.

Anyways, I ended up serving plates and filling glasses for 2 hours over the peak period, whilst the xams constatntly knock away at one corner of my mind. The more time I have, the better, but than again, .... thats never the case. Just like Garfield says - So much time, So little to do.. If only I was that fat slob :P

So given that I have a tad over 30chapters to cover in the next 9 days... Its gonna be one helluva festive fockin' season for me here. Getting frosty by the bloody text book and notes... I have decided to retreat into oblivion like a damn hermit crab for the next 10 days, till Armagaeddon arrives, so till then, I wish yall a happy NDP and a great time studying ... :P Enjoy my new snow effect too ! I finally fixed the problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>