Sunday, July 8, 2007

This is some WEIRD shit man ... hahas this is the Minox digital classic (Leica), its got both the Leica and Minox name on it cause Leica acquired it ! Minox btw, is a brand famous for making subminiature cameras !! It takes the shape of a Leica M3 and has a 1mp resolution (the 4.0 has 4mp). I guess I thought its just kinda cool looking, but enough of that crap hahas. Was at Buckie's recently, to try out their new Azuki Fruppacino, much against a friends advice .... I'm sad to say, that though I HONTONI support Starbucks, I'm gonna have to give them a D for this creation ... coffee was just too over powering, leaving only a VERY subtle hint of red beans, meaning, I had to freaking actively taste the drink and analyse it in my tongue before actually detecting the red bean flavour... my advice to yall, If you really want red bean, try out TCC's Azuki Freeze. That one will really knock you out ! AND its healthy too.
Went down to little India for dinner with my parents.... at this place called The Banana Leaf. The Mango Lassi btw.... I still can't forget that taste.. each hearty gulp BURSTING with flavours !!! But talk about palying with food :P hahas. Me and daddy decided to eat out meals real Indian style, without fork and spoons ! I got back in touch with nature ??? hahas... was my first at eating without cutlery ... atleast my first doing it outside (And I'm the kind DIE DIE will use fork and spoon if got chance, even to eat noodles or porridge etc.)

After dinner, I headed down to Timber ..... the place was disappointing (sorry man...) but seriously, I did not expect the place to be open aired.. and if I remember correctly, the seats can't even lean back sia.... stood at the entrance for a minute, then left, so we (dad and myself) decided to go Jazz@South WHICH was infinately more comfortable. The band, Varga Duo was playing last night, and we had good time long long. Got to try my first Barcadi 151 with ginger ale, it doesn't taste as potent as I have heard it would, but I guess thats what make it all the more potent.. before you know it, you tho liao.... I was ok after drinker a rocks glass on rocks, but I guess another 2 or 3 more and I would probably have gone all wild and hot :P and the Jug of Heineken which I had did not really help either hahas :P had a great time nonetheless, great food, great music but SUCKY prices... together, father and son downed 80bux worth of drinks that night ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>