Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Its that time of the semester again, where I stuff my mouth full of goodies whilst doing the books.... h3h3. The problem I face now is this. I loose weight etc. during the semester, only to gain whenst the xam period starts .... HIAZ ZZ vicious cycles...

Scones with margarine and strawberry jam - CHUNKY strawberry jam !! and the scones were homemade too, by none other then mummy ! (note the thumbdrive and phone cord, meaning I ate it in the bedroom which I did, whilst doing MRSH ....)

Mocha vanilla at Coffee Club, ofcourse I changed the lousy vanilla icecream to strawberry .. .. .. This was like 2 weeks ago, but i tot ide post it anyways !
A pleasant surprise ! I was like taking the usual bus route 151, from school to home when I met this on the bus !!! Apparently some company went all out to market their product !! (I think it was Nokia... but I din get the reason why Nokia wanna focus so much on lounge setting .... considering the sell handphones...) hahas but cool huh, I htink all buses should be like tt :P and that this ad should get like Top 10 or Top ad of 2007 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>