Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy Day !

3 reasons why today is a happy day for me !!!!

1.0
Marketing Research Proposal is finally DONEEEEE !!!!!! The entire group have been like slogging it out for the last 2 weeks, EVERYday that we can meet, we have met.... (including most lunch breaks) The outcome ???? ----- > The BESTEST and MOST profound research proposal of all :P to me atleast. Though its kinda sad that our entire hard work amounted to no more than 140+kb on the harddisk :P

2.0
Got a chance to attend the 60th ani celebration of SIA !! Feel so preveiledged sia ! Like the cocktail party we are gonna have for IBS, only this time, its FOR REAL !!!! But the people there ar..... like CEOs .... and big shots cause only SIA life members were invited. Ofcourse I felt a little small lar .... hahas. Lucky for me, got some nice SIA lady from sales dept willing to entertain me whilst dad talked to the big fishes :P It is really the life lar ... free flow champagne and wine, VERY VERY good food ... nice tango dance performance by some group from argentina ..... I could really get used to this ---- and die of liver failure :P Bloody hell sia, the lady i was chatting with was like "complaining" sia.... too much rich foods to eat liao ... so she missing the normal foods ... hahas..


Me and daddy ~ in the company of two lovely singapore girls :P

3.0
The Canon lens arrives !!!!!!!! Well actually not per se.. I cancelled the ebay order and got one from a local seller instead, and a better one too !! 28-105mm MK1 for S$150 !! Hua Suan hor !! hahas. Lucky I decided not to invest a good S$60+ on the crappy kit lens :P Rather pay the xtra for a better built one ! Freaking hell can't wait to shoot away this weekend at Chinatown/ Little India sia !!
CHIOOOOOO ar !! hahas. My F65 can rest in the digi cabi for now :P cause Daddy's got a brand new bag !! hahas the guy who sold me the lens was like awed to see me using the EOS-1 :P Then he was like telling me how he too owned one as well as a Nikon F4 !!!! and on how he made some good buying decisions and some bad ones and about his life of photog! Perhaps one day I shalt have such stories to tell someone else :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>