Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This weeks comparatively more "si nang" than the last 3 weeks I should say, however, projects are still available for doing ... such as a presentation and report handing up tomorrow ... :P But it seems that everyone has been elivated to a point in which 1 or 2 small projects nolonger bother us. A semester or a year ago, we would probably be all "stressed" over tomorrows 1 project presentation and report submission, but now this seems nothing as compared to other sh*ts which we have gone through in the last 3 weeks. Ofcourse, staying back in school and coming back late is still mandatory, but the mental/ physical energy used is lessened. Perhaps/ I belief with little doubt that this is more or less a small taste of university life. I sometimes relish the thought that I will be taking a break from studying for 2years by becoing a dog of the army...

Today as I said, was rather relaxing, cause other then the retarded MCOmm tutorial, which was also rather lax for my group/ myself (we had bothered to properly do the tutorial yesterday, so when the teacher asked us to break up into groups to do the tut, we just sat around chatting cause ours was already done :D ) Then there was the MCOMM lecture, which was rather disappointing today ... or was I just not in the mood ... The lecturer actually printed out notes for us, and refused to upload the notes onto meL, this is nodoubt good for us, but the topic taught was not really interesting, or so I thought. After the lecture, about more then half the class headed down to Holland for lunch at Essential Brews and then to NYDC for desserts !! This I hope is a sign of close bonds being forged within the class, will just have to wait and see :) Then it was back to school again for IBS lecture and finalisation of WISP project submission for tomorrow !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>