Monday, May 28, 2007

preposterous ! absolutely absurd ..... - stupid. Just one week ago, I was ROCing (relac one cornering), I mean not really per se, but it was more lax then my other previous weeks. Today, I find out that Market Research common test paper is on the 4th of June a.k.a. next monday.. I've got eggsactly ONE week to study 6 chapters.... meaning 1 chapter a day and 1 round or 2 chapters a day and 2 rounds (I wouldn't dare venture for 3 chapters a day and 3 rounds - qauality NOT quantity, counts)

My happy life more or less slows down, and I hit the books for Market Research..... the same damned topic that so conincidentially has business statistics entwined with it ..... I thought after stats in year 2, I would no longer have to face it again - I was wrong, oh SO wrong ....

So, I look forward to the holidays, whereby I got to interview some stupid sales manager.... for some retard assignment, but whereby theres the possibility of a nice trip to JB and/or the big BDae celebrations ! Then ofcourse theres always phuture round the corner and that nice shortcake I intend to dwelve into after the exam :) For now, its MRSH all e way !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>