Saturday, June 30, 2007

SCHOOOLLLLLL


I don't care what they say, but homemade "Ba Zhang's" are THE BEST ... bigger chunks of meat, extra century egg... you get the idea. Godma's handy works !

School more or less started today, given that we had our first proper tutorial - Interactive Biz Skills. WISP and IS which had tutorials yesterday I consider more or less as co-curicular classes cause lesson times are rather "sinang" and these modules are non core. They are still important nonetheless, but NOT that "important".

Finally got my 6 rolls of film developed !! Here are some of them.... apparently, there were also pictures taken during my stint in Beijing.... but well, until I get my DSLR, that's how things are gonna be :P
A picture from one of the resting houses at Great Wall. Notice the "了" word :P hahasTian An Men ...... was freaking windy that day. A small guy would have been easily blown away. I stand strong :D
The office apartments view from Jerry's place. He was kind enough to invite me in once, before I left for Singapore !

This was THE MOST delicious strawberry cheesecake ! And also, the only cake I ate for my 20th BDae, curtosy of beloved people from TB29 who attended the class gathering cum BDae celebrations. The "chui" state is because it had already been cut :PPaintball session at JB !! We stayed at Ben's place, together with his 2 cutest but unfortunately unfriendly dogs..... Some one got a 3rd nipple and another a headshot :D hehe ...


On the 25th of June ... Or this Monday, we had a night of FUN and many compromising pictures were taken :P of which I shalt not post hahas. King's place was a wreck after the BBQ dinner, his room was worst after a night spent by the 8 who stayed over ! ... with the help of 3 bottles of Absolut ..

ON a final note ---> KEEP WALKING !!!

Jo Jo's idea, or rather her dad's idea of preparing Johnnie Walker's was ---- SEX !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>