Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Have not keyed in an entry for sometime now ... Guess Have been pretty busy/ lazy lately. MRSH test on monday, then project meets on Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs. The past week has been rather packed I think, come to think about it. I can't believe I could do so much in one week... not to say phuture on Wed night and Mahjong at mika's place on thurs as well....

Past 2 days was pretty farked up for me, starting from yesterday afternoon..... I still don't know how it hit me. Yesterday morning, I was all well and dandy, then at about 4+ I started feeling like crap..... I thought that it would eventually pass, but by 6pm I was more or less chui'ed... 38.8degrees the doctor told me this morning, and to top it up, he said I showed symptoms of dengue fever, so I was to take a blood test, which I will get the results tomorrow morning...

The whole night was rough though, constant headache and volmitting. And I just could not sleep/ find peace. I'de lay on the bed, but I would just move about, I just couldn't keep still. Then there was the headaches. I volmitted 3 times in all, and each time I did, the headaches would subside for a while. I was practically forcing myself to volmit, thinking that volmitting was the cure to the headaches... come to think about it, I had not been to the loo for a day now, which explains it when I volmitted the entire chunk of glutinous rice I had eaten the night before .... then there was the cabbage soup with one strand of unchewed cabbage, and the milo I had consumed earlier that night... I managed to survive through the night, and finally, mums came back from London and brought me to the doc's this morning. Now I'm taking 3 pills after meals to soothe the headaches and kill the pains, as well as lower the temperature. I even managed to sleep from 10 am to 4pm this morning, and i'm feeling much better now.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will be well enough to attend school again. Have been screwing my teammates over for too long now .... hahas... and Im beginning to feel guilty :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>