Wednesday, July 4, 2007

After 2 years I finally get the chance to own a Rollei 35 !! Made in SG ... (I was hoping to get the one which was made in the Vaterland) guess when I have a better income I'll collect that one :P

Ok so....
the project groups been staying back for projects on a daily basis, we like freaking ended at 9pm today .. haahs
Naturally, we saw our true colours :P working together for so long on so many days... and I tend to burst out in oil on my face when stressed.....
Today was using the logic part of the brains, creating the Creative Brief and Report writing, I feel kinda paiseh cause my part more or less caused the group to slow down.... dumbass product positioning and branding strategy..... Not bad lar ide say this group. We all like lax and shit at the beginning of the meets, but we are ultimately all willing to stay back late to do and to help one another out.

Ah ok,
I completed my "EMO" WISP Holocaust video, let my group members and SJH preview, everyone seems to think that the words move too fast and the show not emo enough, more of a history lesson. hahas anyways, hope they enjoy it tomoroow when I show it in class :P

AHHH... just freaking can't wait for the beach CG outs this weekend and for this weekend to come.... also, 10days before my rollei arrives :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>