Tuesday, July 10, 2007

today was .... SINFUL !!!! ARGHHHHH....

Lunch at Fish&Co with class to celeb pablo's BDae, then after that to Kim Tian road there to have kopi and kaya guyu WITH 2 eggs.... AND THEN to Queens for Pizza and satay for Sec2E 200~ gathering ... Tmr go gym must run from sun up till sun down again ! hahas......
The wallet and budget POKcha liao lar .. hiazzzzz...

Then at about 3+ ar, cannot really remember, after we finished meeting for lunch, when all was about to head home (including myself), I remembered that I had to fix a problem on my phone... hahas freaking ditched pablo at the last minute on the MRT carriage to go back to WheelLock place to Nokia Care, only to realise that my phone problem(which was having to delete the 1300+sms) could actaully be fixed by just Marking ALL, and then deleting .... lucky I din wait for 40mins like an idiot sia hahaha....

That was about 4pm liao.... started calling up people after that, to see if anyone could "waste" the next 2 hours of their lives with me, but I don't really know why lar, but it seems that WHENEVER Ive got lots of free time on my hands, other people just don't ... :P

Called like freaking 3 people and all had either gone home, got school, or "xiao ar, go home lar so much time ....."

So I ventured to sit at WheelLock place one of the seats to do a sudoku puzzle ... like SERIOUS sia... the puzzle really stated "Are You Bored" freaking answered my call... After reaching a roadlock in the puzzle, my mind began to wonder, then I remembered SJH had just gone home, so I decided to give my luck a try, and this time, there was finally someone to meet and waste time eith me !! hahas... so that was how i ended up at Kim TIan till about 630 liddat, then head down to Queens for the class gathering...

So fast sia.. slowly one by one all got driving or biking license liao ... haiz I just wanna get mine soon... apparently, samK is in the same ditch as I am hahas... seeing all the people was really nostalgic... "xiang dang nian" when we were so young. . then soon its gonna be uni liao, then married etc. etc.... time really passes fast ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>