Friday, July 20, 2007

Ok! So its finally the weekend again ! Was actually working on adding elements, so as you can see, the top part states freehomepages...... which is my hosting website, apparently the picture it was supposed to host is not appearing....................

Today was more or less (ATLEAST I HOPE) the last private driving lesson. Can 6 private lessons do me a great deal of improvement ???? Well, we'll see on monday :P Fridays for me, are the best and yet worst... trainings are really irritating, cause its on a friday, and you wanna go out, but because I now have to be there to handle payment or to look after the young ones, I can no longer pon friday meets ... today was the worst ..

CORNY NUTFUL CHOC CHIP PIE !!!
Arghhhh ! Today was soooo frustrating... went to Cedans at 6pm, to find noone there, then at 630 liddat, CW arrived. This makes it one guy ..... we decided that we would then leave at 8pm SHARP. low and behold, at 740pm JUST as CW was about to fire off his last few rounds, 2 pistol shooters saunter in.... (thnx seb... I thought you were my friend... :P). One of these young punks even had the nerve to blame me for loosing their way... "how come you guys call is cedans, its HTNS wad, becasue of tt we lost our way".
Then that really put me on top of the world liao sia... but NOOOO, that was not enough, heaven decided to deal me another ace.... at 840pm, 2 rifle shooters entered.... [thnx man.. now i cant leave will 940pm..] And so, thats how I spent my "WONDERFUL, cornily nutfulishously chocolatey chip pie" of a TGIF .. hahas. I guess sometimes you goto go beyond the call of duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>