Thursday, August 2, 2007

Words in my mind : Corny nutful choc chip pie - ESAD - Totally lor - I thought you were my friend - Seriously lor - Not funny lor - Now I know what position I hold in your heart - SHAKEIT !

These terms have become synonymous with the class and with the 4 buggers (meself and the 3 other "ones who shall not be named"). Projacks are really SADISTIC !!!! Like one problem crops after another, we took 2 days to do the Topline, only to realise that graphs were not required, thereby having us redo the thing! And its just TOPLINE only mind you, that is like the most basic of basics of the IProjack. Therefore, we took 3 days to do the TOPLINE. We finally finished it yesterday night, when syd and ai (oops I just name 2 of the 3 who shall not be named) came over to my crib. We ordered 2 pizzas, 10 winglets and the meatballs all at the expense of M1 :D Then today was another SEX day, spent in the library, but this time with 2 non groupies to add into the fun ! We were so busy again, and Im guessing tomorrow is the same case.... Rushed through WISP self reflection too, thinking of some creative SEX way to present it to the teacher (msg in a bottle? like wad sH suggests). Anyway, i had to pontang the session at Phuture... so pai seh... but i guess the time was just wrong, and i was just too tired to go on....

Anyway, the rest of the night was havoc liao, ai left at about 11 for home (hahas the taxi driver got turn his head 180degrees :D) And syd was left to party at my place.... and a great party we had, with spss as the booze... We completed it nonetheless, but were stumped at the chi-square analysis. (TOTALLY lor... i din think ide touch chi crap when I did BSTats in year 1... I mean, if they know we will be touching it in Yr3, must as well teach us then, rather than let us relac one corner and suffer in year3.. then theres ANOVA too, which i dunno WTF it is). Been eating too much rich and heaty foods lately.. weight weight weight.... and then theres this sore throat creeping up upon me.... like pizzas yesterday, then 2 chocolate bars today and chips and gummy pigs AND MAYIM!! for dinner, then tmr IbS cocktail party again eat more food.. hahas.

Today, LWan returned us our reports, glad to say we actually attained A for it, though an A+ would have been nice :P (she graded the groups Gezond poster A-..... im so pissed :P) but yar, I guess all the times we were "so happy together" was worth is ba ahas...

Im soooo happy that we gonna go the prom night together, and the simpsons movie lar ! I guess it be good to catch up with the class, after 6 months in suburbia.... PRC.... CHINA.... Im just gonna freaking die of boredom there, no internet at night .. shopping centres NOT within walking distance... but the good thing is things are DIRT cheap in HuiZhou as compared to BeiJing, I can just cab myself everywhere ! So yea, Ive got my reasons to go and not to go... Just cant wait for 21st August, when we gather at king king's place again for a great time and rounds of RING OF DEATH :P



Anyways, I got back and developed the roll of B&W from the rollei 35 field tests. I saw my work and I was welled pleased (actually i was not really, cause i keep forgetting to focus the lens.. too used to the AF function on my nikon) anyways, the main things I was teasting for, the lightmeter and shutter speeds all work like a gem! The above is a shot of the esplanade i made a few months back on colour.

The new SEX one in Eastman Kodak 400 B&W. I lack creativity in the selection of angle :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>