Monday, August 6, 2007

IP is FINALLY OVER !!!!

Damn project really drained the life blood out of me for the past 3 months + .... The last 3 days was especially taxing, but then again, I do not know about ai syd and ser, but I had somewhat of an enjoyable time. Sure, we did have long spans of time doing our projects and then there was that crazy night... but then again, I did have a good time playing hokkien songs, listening to DJ Pablo and talking cock whilst doing the sales management, as syd puts it, "smiling in the face of adversity" ! Apparently, we smiled too much... got ourselves a B- to a C+ ...

Like so disappointed at what we got lar... considering the effort we put in.. but than again, objectively looking at it, its not that we put in so much effort, just that we committed a fatal error when we took up 4 of the 7 days to churn out the SPSS and TOPLINE reports, which was like the most basic of basic reports. Then there was 3 days left to do the entire SM and Marcom parts. So we rushed like hell to do it. I guess, its because we rushed like hell, so it seemed we put in alot of effort.. we just put in the same amount of effort as the others, but in a shorter time span. Anyway, gonna go watch Simpsons today with the "ring of death" gang... hahas.. the same ppl who stayed over at Kings, I just realised it now...

It seems like a long shot, but we came a long way since the first day and the first outing at essential brews till now, no doubt the IP and BBQ chipped in to help us get to know each other better, I just hope that we do not remain just as the "ring of death" gang, but rather, have as many people as possible in the class join in future outs.

Next stop is finals ... the last few achedemic examinations I will be taking for the next 2 + years... before I go for the dreaded OIAP.. I was actaully looking forward to the OIAP initially, but that was before I met TB17nians... now Im regretting so bloody much.. so many things I will be missing, and amongst that others..

IF only I had more time.. IF only I had more persistence.... IF only... IF only ...... but then again thats what life is, perhaps in another life things would have been different for us ...

Are things getting easier now? or am I just getting better from experience? What is this life that I am living now? I feel so different from just 3 semesters ago, I never thought anything like this was possible again till atleast after NP... this semseter almost seems surreal.

Life has sure thrown me lots of sudden bends in my 2 and half years in NPoly, but I guess I wouldn't have missed this experience for the world. Looking back, I have changed so much, since the geeky center/side parting KNN in sec school to the Ken Ken I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>