Friday, August 3, 2007

prattles of a mind absconded

10 Reasons Why Ken Ken wants a girlfriend/wife/fu*k buddy////////// from ECH/Nursing !

1. Someone to care for me and HEAL me in times of pain AND pleasure (there is a very fine line between these 2 feelings, so Ive learnt)

2. Someone who knows how to look after babies.. YES, I want many babies and children in future, so my seeds can be spread far and wide, and my family tree has a higher chance of continuity. [besides, I DO NOT condone abortions, and unsafe sex is always INfinitely more pleasurable :D]

3. Someone who can talk at my level at times when I'm stressed (for example NOW .... till 21st August) my social intellect equates to taht of a child in times of stress.

4. She will be able to cuddle me and treat me like a baby when I most need it.

5. The knowledge of the human anatomy is always a + point, knowing what makes me tick and what ticks me off ;)

6. Will be able to look after me when I'm sick old and dying (can save on ICU bills)

7. If she is in ECH, then the face more or less woul not be chui, or not the small rascals would be afraid of her, and she would probably have been kicked out!

8. - plain and simple - There's just something about me and girls in uniform

9. Cause your birthday is arriving soon ! [I'm guessing only 2 of my closest buggers would know what this line means ;) if you don't, ignore it]




AND last but not least !!



10. FUCK YOU INTEGRATED PROJECT !!! YOU ARE SUCH A BIATCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>