Wednesday, August 8, 2007

As usual, Buckie's is the choice of meeting place for me! Also tried out the marcoroni salad, not too bad but abit ex lar.. 4 bucks for tt. (ok maybe its reasonable, peanut said i looked gay eating a salad ... the last time i ate a salad willfully btw, was at Coffe Club garden salad -Bleh- i ended up drowning it in cranberry sauce before chocking down the whole lot of it into my esophagus with little work made in chewing. Water helped to lubricate my chanel/ tunnel IF YOU WILL :DFOODD!!!
This post is gonna be another foodie post.

In the last 3 weeks, I've more or less eaten good and rich foods, thnx to M1, one life live it.
Pizzas, carousel buffet, prata, chocolate bars ( i think i ate like 4 choc bars in all by myself, and 1 shared with frends), char kway tiao, indian rojak, carrot cakes ! One bite of donut, and not forgetting Crystal Jade which I ate earlier last month.
Moms dream has come true, Cypress 101 is up and running, the left guy is our specially hired chef, and the lady is aunt BB. The food he makes seems spectacular btw... I havent tasted Cypress 101's produce yet though, but I saw yesterdays set meal - German bratwurst and mashed potato... make my mouth water sia.. then tomorow is stirfried prawns with rice and french onion soup!!!!! I gonna try IF i got time.
I had the chance to visit Carousel, at Royal Plaza by Scotts ! all in the name of M1 (though shakeit did not calculate properly and we ended up needing to pay out $20 of the $50 pax bill :p) but it was damn nice nonetheless and come to think about it, 20bux for tt is MORE THEN worth it !!! Will go there again before my china trip ! Thats for damn sure! now I just feel like eating paella :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>