Thursday, August 16, 2007

SHITTT!!! The time is drawing closer and closer now, tomorrow I will be revising MCOmm and on saturday, the battle awaits!
Ah so .... Apparently, I have not met my target of starting EM by today... Im still stuck at Sales dammit dammit dammit!!!! The beginning of the end(OF THE EXAMS) is so close, that thinking about it makes my laugh... [heres my secret, I actually laugh when I'm afraid.... I can't help it, not that I'm sadistic or what its just a natural reaction in me] (just like what the spartans did, they laughed and taunted the persians in even in the face of annialation "then we will fight in the shade")
SCREW YOU youtube.. I can never forgive myself for not subscribing to the History Channel on cable earlier, even after receiving express approval from paps .. Theres just SOOO much history in there, type "Lost Evidence" in the search and results like Monte Cassino, Anzio, Caen, Iwo Jima, Pearl Harbor etc etc etc.. comes up. Now im paying the ultimate price, which is distraction from studies for that mistake !! Arghh ! Must not be distracted.. this semester, somehow I think I've lost that flare in me... I hope not.
AH... ok so its back to work... I will post my Final Exams Rally Speech in English on here tomorrow.... as I did once or twice in Year 1 and 2 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>