Sunday, August 12, 2007

Been thinking about the 6month china trip on and off... ... I used to think that I can contact frends through Skype (and if I do, PLEASEEEEEE pick up the phone :) after all its gonna cost you the same as a local call). But I have encountered a road block AGAIN... (sometimes the big guy up there just don't give you rest... trial by fire I guess... I have faith He will not let me burn).

I just remembered that the grutty lil' shack that I called home for 3 months 2 years ago was actually WITHOUT internet connection... SO.. I guess I goto think of other ideas of ENTERTAINING myself there.... I mean, after all, there are only so many other PEOPLE that I can invite over, before I either run out of cash OR run out of stamina :P .... Im guessing more movies or a book or PSP ... And now being the examination study period, I have resigned myself to staying at home and studying head over heels [I do play games and watch movies ofcourse "take CONSTRUCTIVE " breaks right - (peanut..this was meant for you)]. But I suddenly realise that being the EMOtional and SOcial creature that I am, I am beginning to feel lonely, beginning to miss the fun and company of my friends, and to think its only been like one week since I last saw them.. take that and extend it to 6months... IN CHINA WITH NO INTERNET... Bottomline - Im gonna die real bad OR me will love China long time :P

Studyings a bore ofcourse.. I goddamn afraid to touch the creative brief of MArcomm and the EMarketing notes have not even been printed yet... Will start on Monday, after I have more or less conquered Sales M over the weekends... but hey c'est la vie right ... So without further ado, thanks for taking your time to read the post and its conte partiro ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>