Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The weekend was spent in - HONG - KONGGGGG!!!!

Yea。。。 and I ate like Siew Lup Char Siew 3 times in 2 days...

Anyway, we (me and dad) visited this place called Lantau Island, famous for the worlds largest outdoor SITTING buddha.

There are 2 ways there, take the cable car or climb (but climbing is unfulfilling, tiring and cheap right??) so we opted for the nice view and comfortable ride from the cable cars.





We passed by Hong Kong airport on the way up. I had to max my camera's zoom (and cause its not a NIKON DSLR ..tsk..tsk, the image is blurred :P)





When we FINALLY reached, I was greeted by the greatest of great (dun get me wrong, I meant Starbucks as greatest.)








Yea... one of the many bullshit falun dafucks.... mofo's called my personal office phone to advertise to me .... like freaking twice liao... all these ppl should kena 枪毙!buggers dare to compare their suffering to the great Auschwitz in Europe by saying "Auschwitz in China".





Creme Brule ? Looked like it, but its not. Taro milk with sago (and obviously loads of cream) . We also tried Banana Pancakes! Though it was not as good (but freaking 20HKD on that tourist trap... for each desert was a rip.. once in a long/lifetime kinda food I guess)

Each step SHE took, she knelt and prayed.....
From the top of the budha, looking down!






And FINALLY, we were home... hotel view was fantastic (but the damn lounge was shit... did not have anycrap to eat or drink there, comparing to the Xiamen)

















Random picture on the MTR. What can I say? I guess I have fallen deeply in love. I have really fallen in love with Hong Kong and all its pleasures (including its people). 1 month in Chuizhou, then suddenly I go to Hong Kong, where I see the standards which are infinately better, in terms of dressing, looks, lifestlye etc. Its really blows people's brains out ! But the cost of living ...gg... therefore, while I'm not earning big bux or being paid HK standard salary, I will continue to live in CZ.
As for work.. It's only getting busier, but hey, I've got 15 days and 2 weekends left in this cestpool, so who's to complain.. On the downside, it means anohter treacherous round of review and company grading as well as another LONGass report to right...
And than theres the small jobs and favors here and there "hey, ken ken, do this for me, translate that for us" ...zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>