Friday, January 4, 2008

I know I'm like haven't posted a thing for about a week now? Just not in the mood to do any postings...
Work getting busier and busier, got deadlines to meet and got deadlines which I have had to push back (not what I really like to do)...
I just can't wait to get out of here and back home, but then again, will home ever be the same to me? Will I actually prefer this place to home?
Today's cant food was real fucked up... nothing sucks worse then having your last glimpse of hope for the day (which is break time/ lunch) shattered by shitty pig's swill... They served us 2 vege's and a meat dish, but they had to fucking make the meat dish some internal organ... I think I heard my colleague say it was cow's tongue... even she did not wanna eat that shit...
Like WTF lar... why don'ts they want to fucking improve the canteen food once and for all... I know its free for me, but the other colleagues actually pay for it... I've actually eaten Millitary MRE's before, and I think that they taste god damn better then the crut served here... Well, time will tell...
I just keep walking forward with Johnnie and looking for the day where I get to see home, smell my bed sheets and play with Mamemo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>