Monday, December 17, 2007

What I learnt thus far... ...
The world is a cruel and cold place...
its at times like this, that I am REALLY thankful, for the friends that I have .
Today, I discovered that I got fried... and at the same time, I fried the wrongly...
The feelings are overwhelming...

Turn to God? Many a times I have asked myself this question...

sometimes, I dunno wher I am anymore... I turn to God when I am in need.. pray to him when I am lonely.. but that is just wrong... in any r/s, we share the good times and the bad.. why do I only share the bad times with someone whom I supposedly love so much? And at times, save me, I have even cursed Him.....

I guess this is one of the many questions of my life that I must answer... Alex my CG leader, though you will probably NEVER read this, your random sms's asking me where to meet, and where I am (though you probably sms'ed the wrong kenneth, has had an effect on me, I openly/blogly thankyou for this).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>