Saturday, December 1, 2007


When you see ambulance crew relac one corner... you know thats no longer a good sign....
Communists bas***ds.... want me pay money to shoot the lousy SKS... no way man hahas.

Another BORING Friday...zzzz
SMSed 10 ppl, only 2 replied, later I realised that I was using my china number, and I had forgotten to introduce my name :P hehe so actually only 1 replied (the other one knew it was me :P) YOu know who you are, thanks for brightening up my otherwise uneventful Friday :P PEanut, you too!
So this week was a slam... Saturday and Friday (last) was one of THE greatest days of my time in China (alas, perhaps up to this point of my life ??? Its not THE greatest, but will definitely leave a memory in my mind :P). OK so that was it, then this week I was also quite on the ball, quite busy, days passed rather fast... and I thought I was on the ball liao... suddenly boss dump a pile of work on me ... (and I tot u were my boss...)..zzzz Its like Im trying to clear the big stuff, and here I have small ticks sucking the life blood out of me hahas. But yea... pretty much wasted much of my previous weeks here, so I guess I'm paying back for lost time now.
A8 was alright, and I was ALONE... got myself a bottle of GreatWall... like chui one lar... but atleast it comes with free 7up :P though I think mixing it sux.. that was the HIGHLIGHT of my day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>