Monday, October 29, 2007

My interesting weekend

YET another weekend has passed, bringing me one more step closer to the end of my OIAP which is like freaking 97 days away…

Saturday morning started off with tea/lunch at this golden colored hotel (much like Sheraton, but interior being far worse then), the food though was not too bad. Infact, I think it is one of the best foods I have tasted in HZ aside from KFC and the OhJian [KFC and Oh Jian to me is better then anything in the world :P] therefore, I can say that it IS the best. The remaining Saturday with 2 colleagues who were nice enough to bring me out and around shopping for pirated cloths and bags. The originals were also pretty cheap, there was this Converse ORIGINAL sale going on, and shoes were going at like 70%, 40%, 50% etc. that would be about 40odd sing.

There was a nice Nike Orange windbreaker that I wanted to buy, but like thanks… they did not have my size (tt’s another reason why I needa go to a western state. The chinks can never have cloths that are long enough or big enough for me :P) Not to insult any girls that I have gone shopping with (especially mom and sis), but I think like these 2 colleagues represented the better side of girls shopping. They were kind enough not the like stay in the shop for 30 or 40mins and not buy anything…. That way, we managed to like walk to many places and explore many shops. I also considered getting contact lenses, but when I first put them on, they felt real uncomfortable and troublesome to put on…. So ya… if I ever use contacts, it’ll probably be for sports or club (which like 3 times liao I danced till my glasses drop and nearly trample till chui).

Then to end off the day, we ate at this damn nice roast stall, I had duck and charsiew rice. I think though that the one in HK is still much better. But the main thing about this stall, is like 20RMB can get you a freaking huge portion, much like the one back home at West Coast wet market.

Sunday was mostly spent at home, and I FINALLY completed the report was I had been putting off since last week…. Today was deathline, so I had no choice. Sat down on my ass for about over an hour of hard writing and it was finally ocmpleted. After that, at about 9pm I made my way down to a contact which I had found selling airsoft! He had nicely agreed to let me preview some of his “goods” which were in his house (only after I spent 30rmb buying 2 bottles of pallets form him….) But did not allow me to take any pictures unless I bought it. Apparently, airsoft is somewhat illegal in china also…. Though many people still do sell it. Like 3 shops around my house sell those, but these can be considered small fish compared to him. Anyway, the rifles up for preview were the following. Brands are mostly WELL and BE.

(remember that these are pictures found online, the ones I saw were somewhat same but in poorer condition i guess)
The Remington M700, this costs 500RMB, and comes without the scope or bipod. The stock comes dismantled from the barrel and bolt. And it comes in 2 colours, Black plastic or wood (i think the wood one quite sex, but will look more like a hunting rifle). Anyway, I was rather disappointed cause the bolt was not shaped like the proper remington M700. Right hand is the real Remington M700 bolt, left hand is the airsoft version. Personally, I look for accuracy in airsoft (as if I will ever be able to bring one back to spore....)
Another was yes, if you have ever played CS you will recognise this one. Its the L96 rifle (black), though those idiots dubbed it the M14.... I was like expecting the M14 rifle when he told me he had one to show me, to my pleasant surprise, it was the L96! Same as the M700, it comes broken down into barrel and stock. But this one comes with a scope as well as mount and a cheapy bipod. It also includes a bag of palets, a speed loader and sling. This set costs 650RMB. I actually am considering on getting this piece... but how? Dump it after OIAP ar...
This is another brand, but the only closeup picture I could get. Its the same as the one I saw, but its in green not black. The bugger was reluctant to let me pull the bolt, much less remove it from the packaging... my hands are itchy now... REAL itchy... only 650RMB can quench tt ictch...lolz.. crazy... OK, so thats about what I saw that interest me. He had like a cheapy plastic AK47 as well as some unknown shotgun and pistols. Apparently He can get more goods as long as I have the item number from the net and they are made in CHina....
For now, I just melt my eyes and recall that brief 1.5 hours I spent in a strangers home... just glad I din get raped or something lolz....










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>