Monday, October 8, 2007

Seeing your good friend go out with the one you love, seeing him kiss her, touch her and tell you all about it. Yes, that is one of the worst pains any man can go through! Its like a daily living nightmare, trapped between your friendship and never dying love for your sweetheart... ... yes, this is one pain no man ever has to go through, just as no father should ever have to bury his son.

But the world is a cruel place, and such things do happen. It is therefore what we do that makes a difference, not how we feel or think. WHICH brings me to my post.
Having brought you (the reader) through how I feel, I
now explain my case... ... Medal of Honor : Airborne has finally been released (I had been waiting for this for like half a year now). And when I finally obtain a demo what happens? GIMAHH ! The messege says "Graphic Card not supported, MOHAirborne supports Radeon X1300 and above, please contact IT administrator for further details"!!!
So what I do? I contact myself (the IT admin) and YES, it is confirmed that my laptop has finaly met its match! haiz... now you know how I feel !

OK! Now, onto a lighter note. I have been rewatching School Rumble 第二期。THanks to my underestimated feelings towards Yakitate.. I thought that 7 new episodes would last me through the weekend, but it only lasted me through 1 day!! hahas.

On of my ROFL scenes. Some back ground. Harima Kenji is in love with Tenma Tsukamoto (for some weirdass reason... like her sister is a much more better deal AND her sister likes him.. but he still goes for tenma.... freaking choosing silver over gold). SO, in this scene, he manages SOMEHOW by dumb luck to get invited to stay over at the home of the girl whom he admires (Tenma loves someonelse, and has NO clue whatsoever of Harima's feeling towards her.. typical girls...) So her goes ! This is Harima fantasizing while looking over Tenma who is sleeping soundly.
Yes..... the world is one sick place ! hahas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>