Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Yes yes... as you can see,its been raining over here.... and dammit to that.... I was about to go out after work last night, and realised it was raining so I canceled plans.... walking around the factory grounds in the rain isn't very attractive either, cause there are large open areas without shelter support, which people like myself who do not carry umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eheh) have to walk under the rain WHICH totally ruins my hair.... atleast its not acid rain or something (but then again, you never know)....

Spent the weekend navigating about HuiZhou city with one of em’ colleagues and I actually got a pretty good idea of how close my place is to the places that I frequent (ren ren le, Hai ya shopping centre, park and shop, Vanguard). Thanks to him, I can actually walk from one place to the other rather then take a cab.

Spent like 114RMB worth on groceries…. (and I think that's a lot for groceries). Guess that leaves me pretty broke now, cause I have more or less used my budget for the week (I got a pair of Bang & Olufsen earphones as well !!! (I was actually pretty amazed that they have such a product in china :P hahas. That sucker’s gonna eat further into my paycheque, but I’ve wanted one of those in a long time :P)

The rest of Sunday and Saturday was then spent at home watching anime’s, day dreaming and reading SJH’s stress management book…. And OMG… for anime fans, Planete’s is a MUST watch... along with (school rumble, ichigo 100%, higurashi, haruhi suzumiya, jigoku shoujo etc.) Space travel mixed with corporate politics, love and humor, can’t get any better then that !


Then tonight's movie night! half price off movie tickets, so I've been told. Im gonna catch No Reservations by myself (because that is my life, and that is what I do.....).


Got my first "injury" ... some small scab on my finger. note - the blue boxes below are like shoe cover boxes. you step your show into the blue plastic film, and it wraps around your shoe :P another measure by the company to keep the labs and production areas clean.

Got another anonymous call last night .... which puts it to call number 4 in a month.... and also a nightmare... I was actually in one of Jonas's MRSH classes (one of the most memoriable modules I must say, after all the bonds and shit we went thru for the IP :D) and I went to the toilet.. Then as I was pissing, I heard the flush in the cubicle beside me activate! I peaked over the partition and saw that noone was there, but the flush was on, then I began to get scared. Suddenly, the toilet door closed shut... making the damn place dark as hell.

I paniced and like pee'd all over the designated pee hole, before running to the basin. (i remembered washing my hands without looking at the mirror at the basin, as I wanted minimise the risk of seeing something I did not want to see. I then reached for the door handle, and like wtf... there was no door handle.... i was trapped in that place for a minute or two, clawing away at hells door, before I realised that one of the plywood edges were peeled. I yanked the door open, and ran all the way back to class! When I looked at my watch, I saw the time was 9am and the date was 02 (the month I assume was the same as in reality). Then I realised that throughout my ordeal, the day and time had actually changed!

Then sometime after, I dreamt that I actually received a letter from the club president of some group of nut cases which had actually been trough ghostly encounters in NP, and I was like case number 1201 ! Which shocked me that there were so many cases.. hahas... but yea thats my nightmare first in MANY MANY years now..... (assuming that wierd ass dreams like being dumped is not considered a nightmare :P hahas... that dream lasted for like 1 min or so, was like "hey, I think we can no longer be together" then I was like asking why and shit, and I woke up with tears in my eyes.... like how gay can it get sia....:P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>