Monday, September 17, 2007

Another great weekend passed by me! Saturday night was very fun, went to this place called 新歌试唱 for karaoke, and yes, I embarrassed myself with my chinese "accent" and inability to read many of the words (about 30% or more). But the colleagues were kind enough to overlook this matter :P Located conveniently next to this KTV was Club A8, so we naturally went over (I was actually quite surprised that they were willing to go to a club! Which was good)。

Found out later that it was not really a dancing club, but rather a club with tables and a few single platforms for dancers, but the music was good, a mixture of ENGLISH hip hop, techno and pop musics. But the BEST thing is the dancers AND cheap booze! Freaking like one long island tea for 6 sing bux... and its not the diluted kind can... then a bottle of Tsing Tao beer costs like 1 sing dollar... and the mixers are like 20sing bux for a jug sia.... I had my fix of island tea and 2 bottles of Tsings, and we danced danced ourselves into the night ! hahas.... like everyone mostly is stading around or sitting around the table chatting or playing, while we were one of the few tables with people dancing hahas! (got no poles lar tts the only downfall i guess..)

And don't get me started on the dancers man ... like wtf... 2 piece outfits.. mini skirts.. tight pants... uniforms... like fuck sia.. they know what customers want and their giving it ! Sometimes you can't really blame our men for going after chinawoman (well actually we can and we still will), but damn... if Im single and in china hell yea man.. if the opportunity crops up. I mean, they are so willing to give you what you want sia.. like wth... and its cheap summore (which btw, confirms KLiang's suggestion that you can get laid and drunk with just 25sing dollars! hahas.. throw in another 10 sing for protection and cab back home :P) But its alright, Im just here to observe and know the limits (like what shakeit said [till he was stopped by kelly] - "CHINA LEH!!!!") hahas..

Sunday was more productive, I woke up at 11am and went abit of street walking. In the end though, I got myself a nice electrical rice cooker (tonight it will be prawn cooker [winks at crabs]) as I shall affectionately dump in live prawns (WHICH they sell for like 3.5bux a kilo... without the water) into boiling hot water! Maybe add some whiskey or liqour for taste :P hahas which they sell cheap too, though I have been looking around and I don't seem to find original JW Blacks... atleast those that fit the profile of being original (as stated on the internet). So you guessed, last friday I did not get sauced after all...

Ah but sharks.. Ive spent too much now.. I spent like 150sing liao since I came here... on food, phone cards, rice cooker, water heater, food, food, food, food and tshirt and snacks and milk and cab fees.. etc etc etc. To think its cheap, considered what I have had with 150bux sing, but its still 150 sing, and thats a gawd damn lot to spend in 14 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>