Thursday, August 30, 2007

Food Food GLORIOUS Food ! ... ... Been meeting up with all the last few groups/individuals which I have not seen in a LONG time... finally got to meet up with you guys/gals. Thankyou for the great time.. Unfortunately, my $'s have been dropping too as a result... I'm probably going to China a broke bloke .. danged... i hate this feeling ...

Anyway, I've been working at Caffe Cypress 101 whenever possible.


Family Feast !!! hahahas.. would you believe it that 2 guys (one of which was me) finfished all this hahahas !!!

The great thing about working at mums cafe.... EAT WHATEVER I WANT !!!! In this case, toasted wholemeal with melted cheese and jam :P

Every week or after it is sold out, a bigass plate of lasagne is made :P It is then cut into many pieces for presentation and selling !


YUm !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>