Sunday, August 19, 2007

D-Day +1

TOday ar... TOTALLY productive for me ! Woke up at like 11am++, and finished off my SM. And did one chapter or EM, which is like the most retarded paper I've ever studied for... cause I do not really understand what to study i.e I can't identify the target....

Then like my maid put some drugs into my food or what, I more or less felt woosy and sleepy throughout the day, I actaully managed to fall asleep on my desk from 4+ or 5 all the way till say 6 like that? When I was awaken by a phone call regarding Sales Organisation... After that, I just headed down for dinner, only to realise that all the freaking good movies like King Kong, Corpse Bride was showing .... at lunch time they showed Godzilla btw... had I no better foresight, I would not have forced myself to off the television and head up to study.

SO... Luckily tomorrows paper is at 2pm, and I was not tempted to go out for another "constructive break" just now, although the temptation was FREAKING high... and I know the Holland V buckies have a talent for good coffee and good baristas :D hahas... AH ... ok so now freaking time to go back to work and goddamn the EM... its like at the back of my head lar... I don't know why people not too scared of it YET, I guess SM poses a bigger threat now, which is true ba. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>