Saturday, August 18, 2007

Paper 1 of 3 is over !!! I am so happy but yet dismayed... I practically lost 4 marks because of a dumb reason..... I read the question too fast and answered blindly .... misintepreted "Executive Frame Work" for "Print Ad Layouts" cause the stupid "Print Ad Layouts" got the "picture frame" format..... my brain, being what it is, looked for similarities and I just volmitted the entire slide out it was perfect if I may say so myself, but the perfect solution for the wrong question is still the wrong answer...

I'm so shagged, last night freakin' stayed awake through the night, I actually turned in at 10pm, but I only slept till like 3am before I woke up in a spasm of coughs... now my throats all sore ... Then at 6.30 am, the alarm rang .... for me to wake up. Anyways, the last two papers, SM and EM will be on monday and tuesday. I guess I could afford to R.O.C for today till tonight.

I just can't wait for tuesday to arrive !!!! Ratatouille, Zouk, Circle of Death at King's, getting Mamemo a new companion etc etc etc. So many things to do before I fly to China for half a year...

Sometimes, it makes me wonder, why we study... actaully, we work mainly because we wanna earn $, and why ? To feed ourselves.... Sometimes, I just think I should just quit school and work at mom's cafe, be my own boss, either that or marry some rich old and dying lady, after all, I'm quite good with older woman.... SO I've discovered ... I guess this will be a plus point for me next time after all, (the way to the father's approval is through the mother.... Though it seems my sister's ex's did not really have a chance to apply this rule :P I guess my dad is unique :P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>