Monday, August 27, 2007

Its a new week again !!!!!

This week gonna be REAL busy, cause I am going to be squeezing in alot of meets with different groups of people! Want to meet all the friends for one last time before OIAP. Ontop of helping moms in the afternoons.

Which only means one thing. I have 6 more days before OIAP.... hiazzz.. a few months ago I was more than happy to go to China, but now, having seen the greener grass on the other side of the fence and perhaps having tasted it, I no longer wish to go OIAP... but well, I will go there with an open heart and an open mind.

I will go once again to the same company quaters, with which I was given an office cubicle which faces the toilet entrance as well as which there is a security camera overlooking me and where I constantly find USED sanitary napkins in the waste paper bins in the unisex office toilet.... The best thing I guess, are the trips to ShenZhen and the prospect of maybe meeting sexytoes who maybe visiting there.. best of all, I look forward to the 3rd of March Mafioso !!! Sad though, that my other friends from previous class not as enthu as current tb17 about this prom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>