Wednesday, August 22, 2007

V-DAy !!!! Victory Day !!!! So happy sia !! The past few weeks LITERALLY was busy like hell, then suddenly it all halts at 4pm this afternoon. Suddenly I got so much free time on my hands... BUt then again, I will b going China on 1st Sept, so Im gonna try to meet AS many people as possible for as many times as possible (some of you lar :P ) before I gum gum ho go PRC ....

Today first blood at Chips, play the 5 -10 game hahas. Never had so much fun in a long time. CEO go one killing streak sia, like around 5times in a row cause the whole table to drink, then when JYan arrived, they started playing seaweed !! hahas .. so crazy.. the "pillar of the class" was there too!! I think like the first time I did something this social with him.. hahas .. din think I would be doing this when i met him at S&W like 2 sems ago?

Things to do before departing

1. Book Ticket ! I have not booked the plane ticket yet sia... I think I better do it tomorrow or else... GG..

2. Apply for exit permit

3. Develop the roll of "evidences" which has been in my bag for the past 3 weeks..

4. Print a copy of a picture for jo

5. Watch and possibly RIP breakies at tiff's from the library :D

6. Get mamemo a mate :P He'd damn bored when im gone CONFIRM one.. so will get him a puss* to **** :P

7. Go shooting again !! Oh my tian.. its been some time sia.. the canon and nikon is like rotting away in the dry cupboard...

8. eat

9. eat

10. see Ryn eat Oh Jian :P

11. eat

12. eat

13. lose myself in heaven !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>