Friday, September 7, 2007

my love is fire and you are the wood - keep our fire burning

Hmm. I currently have to things going on in the office. Which is to create a sample catalogue, as well as be the export department’s loan shucks. Basically, what we do is to have to send out samples to customers before we began to process their actual orders. I have been given the task of monitoring the progress of the samples, and seeing that they are manufactured and sent out to customers ON time, which requires me to go over to the production manager and continuously bug him…. Either that, or to call up the warehouse or production line directly. (Owe Sample, Produce Sample). Everytime he (sample production manager) sees me, he gives the a smile and laughs in the (you again, come over to chase me for samples) tone [he is about 30 odd only].

Went down to the factory workshop today, to see the entire printing process. Brought me back some memories of the last time when I visited it, though I could not remember the “tour guide” last time. I think, that is indeed commendable, the fact that they actually invest in measures to ensure safety and health. Anyways, I went through the freaking printing room, I nearly had asthma attack sia… its like one freaking big gas chamber, with all the solvents inside, I’m surprised that the workers don’t get high on a regular basis. Its like they sniffing glue 8hours + daily sia, I bet asley would love to be in there man ;) Go in liao can get high real easy.

The temperature is nice and cool, and that is summer supposedly, I imagine it will be freaking cold in winter, given that it is like 3 or 4dregrees cooler then Singapore in summer. We will see. As for the canteen food ar…. Hiaz…. It cannot get any worse… but hey, I am a spoilt Singaporean brat, and if the managers and higher ups can CONSUME (gan bei, roll on floorz), then I guess by their standards it can’t be all that bad. Objectively speaking though, it is worse then my maids cooking HAND DOWN. And worse then S11’s zhi char food (the cooked foods that they display outside then slowly scoop for you). And wa lao eh… they firewalled STEAM, meaning no CS or DOD !!!....and also wth sia…. Some websites cannot be visited… (I tried to see photos of the COMEX, the nice ones with the NIKON and other models/show gals were blocked !!!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

November 11, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>