Thursday, September 13, 2007

China's ban on blog viewing has now extended to livejournal and wordpress blogs... this is so depressing. Its like I am being cut off from the whereabouts and developments of my beloved friends and family members.....

In other news.... I may actually be able to apply for a multi entry visa, WHICH is always a good thing, cause it means "lei ho mo" I can go to Hong Kong !!!! Where ofcourse, things seem to be always brighter on that side of the pearl river delta...



This was my dinner ! I'm so happy that I found 饺子 or 水饺。Very close to where I live ! I swear I could eat like hundreds of these within a week. And they costs like 1sing buck for 16pieces.... unlike the usual 2 or 3 for like 4 or 5 miserable pieces in the coffeeshops on our sunny island...

Last night I took a stroll around my block, which I now think was not a very wise thing to do, given that it was dark and had little people around (but then again, taking that bike home on tuesday just to save 5RMB wasn't a really wise thing to do either... like tami stand on taking budget air just to save that few hundred bucks.) I'm surprised that there are actually many shops open like three 7-11 like stores, 3 toy/book stores and even.. a licquor store, where I can actually obtain Mr Walker or Miss Chivas at like SGD40 for the 70cl. bottle.... Then there were also 4 freaking food stalls open for supper.

Anyways, I walked into one of the 7-11 and heard this nice canto song just as I was about to walk out. I had like one foot out of the door when the song began to play on the radio, I stepped back in and began to listen to the piece while acting like I had forgotten to buy some bread... hahas. Searched it the moment I arrived in the office this morning and I found it ! As I began to know 惠州 more and more, it seems that PERHAPS, this city may actually have lots more to offer then I may have thought before. If this place is going to be my home for the next 5months, then when in 惠州,do what 惠州ian's do ! (though my trip to 人人乐plaza last night was a CRUSHING disappointment... instead of a plaza, I found myself in a super market......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>