Sunday, October 21, 2007

TGIF was GREAT! The ppl at admin finally got my internet at my dorm setup nice and fast... ... things really only picked up when I went to the higher ups... to think that they could actually get it done in like 5 days, 1 for drafting a request, 1 day for me to hand in the request to the finance dept. and another 3 days to get the cable guy to come over and fix the internet! It baffles me how long it took before that... well, I guess i'm in a way lucky that I could go straight to people with "power" to do things.

Living standards really have changed with the internet up and running. Movies and TV can now been viewed IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE :P and ofcourse, this not being the office, means that Limewire and Bittorrent are up and running once again! THen there's Steam. OMG.. I like watched the preview of the scottish Demoman for TF2 this afternoon..... hahas "their gonna have to stick you back together, IN HELL!" Yakitate is almost done, and Im setting my sights on a new series, since the new zealand bird praises Clannad, I have decided to give it a shot, but I've only got the first 2 episodes, of 3 which has been released? I haven't watched it yet tho, did a sneak peak and decided I was more in the mood for less thought provoking anime's at the time, however I have not given up on Clannad. Then just tonight, I tasted the blood of the americans again, on Anzio and Avalanche (god i miss that taste...) ! Yes, DOD is up and running again. Unfortunately, DOD:S cannot be run smoothly due to my computer limitations...

Well, on the home front, it seems that school has started for COD and the rest, which means they will probably be online less often [BAD NEWS] ..... and also, bird bird got into OCS .. good for him.. means he's gonna get the officer sword eh (i always wanted one of those). I guess army is really unpredictable sometimes... leo getting in to commandos... bird OCS... wonder what will be my calling .. I only hope that my health and stamina do not hinder my will to serve my country :) [TTS WHAT I SAY NOW]. Called back home this afternoon, whilst I was sitting around at my "fav" spot in HZ. Theres actually some place with lots of tables and chairs in the open, where ppl can sit and waste time/ talk to friends etc. Found out mum was sick! I hope she recovers soon. I guess the timing could have been better, though I would not have even known that she was sick since friday if I did not even call.

Today was the same as seemingly every saturday.... woke up at about 11am, and slacked off till 4pm.. couldn't even be bothered to go out for lunch. Then at 5 I went to get some groceries before sitting down at the tables and chairs place till about 7+ 8 and then to dinner and home. Nothing really exciting about my life here... but I do get the occasional weird dream once in a while.

Like I dreamnt last night that I was at prom night with a few ppl, actually, it was like a mixture of some ppl from NP as well as the group of friends from FMSS! Then suddenly, I was in a totally different environment agian, this time in some garden where I saw a small car (you know the electric ones, where kids can actuallly sit in it and drive it around)... for reasons unknown, I got into the car and drove it onto the main road! Like thanx... there was only 2 pedals, acceleration and stop and a plastic stirring wheel!! hahas and not forgetting that I could hardly fit in the car! That was a hellish experience man.. I then woke up at like 7am or so, and went back to sleep again. This time, I was in dad's car with the maid in it! I don't know where I was driving, but it was just this long road with head lamps on both flanks, and then it led to several junctions. When I did a turn, I realised that the wheel reaction was lagging lar! Initially, when I turned the wheel a little, like 10degrees, there was no movement in the car, so i yanked it left full! Suddenly, the car jolted to the left, and before I knew it, the ass of the car was scrapping against the fence... I remembered feeling DAMN fucking scared lar, then THANKS... my boss smsed to tell me that the programme of goign to her place for dinner was cancelled. Then I was back to sleep again, and I dreamnt that I was in someplace, all I could think of was Bukit Timah plaza, though I know know it was not bukit timah plaza. Walking with 4 others from NP. Then we reached a arcade and because one of them in the group wanted to play, we all decided to go in. We sat at a table to chat was waste time while that person was playing on the arcade, and I suddenly offered to buy ice cream hahas... Andersons Ice Cream was the pick (god i miss this taste too... referring to real life... I think andersons is like THE best ice cream ever... hagen daz and another one (the cow logo) I forget liao.. is not bad also lar... but i think those 2 too common liao, I still prefer andersons :P). Ok, so i was at the Anderson's stall, and just as I ordered the ice cream, I woke up... chibong!hahas so thats my dream for now... weird as hell, but well, I guess thats what dreams are... they are just DREAMS.. anything and everything that can't be done in reality, can be done then :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Tf2 too, I actually rent TF2 dedicated server from from Nationwide Bandwidth for $39.95/month with 24 Players max,dual CPU, no lag, low ping. Good luck.

October 21, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>