Friday, October 26, 2007

Wa last night ate 1X nice nice. Korean BBQ treat by one of our courier agents. I think I probably put back all the 2kgs I'de lost over the month through all the endless servings of beef and bacon strips. This accompanied by Kim Chi, sushi, claypot cooked rice, seafood nooodles and the list goes on! Went back home at about 8? And I did not sleep till 11+.... And I mean did not get into bed. After turning and tossing which seems to have become a nightly ritual, I probably finally slept only at about 2+ or so in the morning... and today I'm feeling chui'ed.. GIMAAHHHH!!!

OK, so I answered to the colonel's call FINALLY, thanks to a certain SOMEONE who made reference to his great name in a blog entry. Haiya... like KFC here HONTONI cannot match up to Singapore's KFC lar... and they do not even have the extra crispy version.... just original recipe (the crispy on is like made in to freaking small drumlets.... how to eat full you tell me...) And the coleslaw.... don't even get me started... its like they just mashed together some different boiled vegetables and pouring in mayo.... Then there is the chicken burger.... the patty inside does not even have trace amounts of whole chicken meat... another mashed with vege recipe... really really NOT GOOD. Ofcourse, the fired chicken cheered me up abit, atleast it did have the taste worthy to be called that of KFC.
OK so this is the Melon Pan (Melong Bread) served at 5degrees below zero (currently my favourite bread shop in china). As you can see, it doesn't even look the like/ comparable to the ones made by Pantasia's Azuma Kazuma or the Holland Village Provence bread store back home (my gawed... i miss that taste ... the chocolate cornet) And speaking of Holland, it reminds me of Fosters, AND fosters reminds me of one of our customers.... lol..
My gosh... this calendar has uncanny resemblance to my own calendar ... today atleast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>