Monday, December 10, 2007

Had a SUPERB weekend with Dad and croc at ShenZhen.
Now I know why I liked SZ so much in the first place.... so much shopping to do, so little time..
GZ main shopping street (up down 9), I guess till takes the cake for best shopping street (as compared to SZ's Dongmen). However, SZ had this new place called Coco Park, which had jusco and other shoping centres in it. Sort of reminded me of Millenia Walk as I walked through the shopping malls was quite therapeutic.

Then THANKS to my mum... who gave a load of winter cloths to my dad to birng to me... end up I had to extra carry a paper bag... ontop of my already heavy 8.5kg bagpack... But I got what I needed/ wanted.

Chinese compatible HPhone
Belt
Trechcoat
Gloves

So I guess it was still a productive weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>