Tuesday, December 4, 2007

EVERYTHING is falling apart and yet somethings are falling together !

Today, I dreamnt that I was unable to finish my projects on time, WHICH btw, I have time AND time again hated (but Tami did advice me that creating movies was after all fun and one of the things I liked doing), so I decided that I would take that angle on it. Anyway, I dreamnt that I was unable to finish it within this week, only to wake up and find out that I was unable to finish it this week....

Dads coming over for the weekend "monthly" visit, which means good food, good shopping, fun time good hotels and building up the weight which I lost and the hotel happy hours..... I guess a surrealistic weekend awaits me, though I have to walk with myself in hell before then. Then on Thursday, theres the Bdae party of hunter's PRC army frend, WHICH I hope does not fall through... atleast there is some massive drinking and partying awaiting (though I'm still dying inside for the King's place Xmas party WHICH I will never attend in person [even if i literally die], I mean, dun think his parents would want a corpse in the house :P) ..... SO thats about it.

Days pass fast these past 3 weeks, and I find myself more and more busy (sometimes I even start work before 9am, ofcourse Im not doing that now as Im blogging ). But its a good sign, atleast I'm busy... only thing is, everytime I look forward to a supposedly smashing weekend ahead, or think of anything other then work, work comes back to mind.... I feel its like before the exams when I just cannot watch TV, movies, talk to frends etc etc etc. and not think of work...zzz thats life I guess, and there is nothing much I can do about it.

Like I always sae -> This is my life, and that is what I do. (I think the "I am a carpet" statement I used to use alot to my closer friends is just bullshit and vaguely pathetic, this one is pathetic too, but atleast its not as bad as the carpet hehe)

-OUT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>