Sunday, December 16, 2007

I checked into my first hotel last night... she was impressed... my wallet wasn't.
Went to ShenZhen to meet croc and his friend (I TOT I WAS HIS ONLY frend :P ok tt sounded gay... he is my cousin btw.)

I tot he was my frend... I went over DanShui, where he lives/work, then met hunter and frend WHICH freaking overdue for 2weeks... and when I returned, he kun liao.... call/sms/bang the door also no reply... so yea.. 1X hotel 新郦晶。。。

We shopped, and ate and had a wow of a time there, another great weekend I guess. Had a HELL of a great time on TGIF too, (though like a load of ACCOUNTS await my settlement) when I return to office on monday, like what a certain capital in Australia once said "we are smiling in the face of adversity:P" and I was indeed, even laughing at it :P

Today we go to Hong Kong, like FINALLY :P, which means every 2 weeks I goto go in and out, as my visa cancels the moment I leave this country. We will see what happens.

A great day awaits, and more story's of my devilicious ploys await to materialise (and like CHIPS please :P I miss all of you people.... kiwi,brain,hollowman,kh,Rob,tami,sjh,nananna,vonne,sit,COD... and the list goes ON and ON... I dying inside to see u all [peanut too hehe, and u tot i was ur frend :P] :) )


OH, btw, the part about she was impressed is bullshit... Im not so 随随便便。。.. (but my goddamn wallet and the check room was true...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>