Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy B'Lated My Frend and Saviour

Short descriptions this time I promise. This post lags back to last Friday 21st of December 2007, where my SURREALISTIC LONGGGG weekend started and ended on christmas day yesterday 11+pm.

Why am I grabbing this drink like a wuss??? Cause its freaking 15deg's or lower down there, and the drink was actually heated (they actaully have mini heaters like mini refrigerators) so yes, my first time drinking a hot beverage from a plastic straw from a carton.


Xmas for me started off with the China Mobile Xmas party on Friday, good food, OK performances, but best of all, the chocolates !!

After Friday, I went over to Stoven's (colleague) home town in the farming areas for farm stay. My God, this was REALLY memoriable!
In the city, many people do not have homes - in the farms, many homes do not have people!


The best gift I brought out I guess, was Mao's little red book, it was lying about in one of the houses, and it was dated 1966! Wordings have yet to be deciphered :PThis is a well which used to be where people drew water from, the water is actually luke warm!


Haha! I like this one, its a classic! Freaking brick wall infront of the window...


Gas you say??? Forget it, they still use dried leave and wood, not even charcoal.
Fresh fish! It jumped out of the tub, so I took a photo of it b4 putting it back in


Fresh LIVE street chicken! They actually roam free in one of the huts which Stoven's family owns. This one just got its neck ...


Separating the chaff from the grain and the good grain from the bad grain! This ancient device was used by his parents once?

Xmas Eve
Xmas - Both the eve and the xmas day was SUPERB! very happy, I can't complain.

Xmas night itself was the best, will definitely rembmer this for a long time to come.. heres my self photoing while on one of the rides in the theme park ! Alas, I fulfilled my wish this Xmas -> die die must not spend it alone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>