Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yes, as you can see, Im still alive an kicking, enough to be standing up to take a photo (i mean have my photo taken lar). This is my home/ place that I stay and will be staying in.
Anyway, had another smashing weekend - in ShenZhen and Hong Kong. First ate at this place which serves very nice dim sum, but EXPENSIVE nonetheless............... but hey, I can't get free lunches all the time, goto foot the bills if I want to enjoy.
I think i looked quite retarded taking photos of the stuff around me.. like eh, wth takes pictures of food and stuff.. but well, I have no shame :P
And its me again, this time smiling. cause why>>>?? THE FUCKING food infront of me is MUCH nicer then the pigs swill CRUT shit they serve at the company canteen.... totally... like I've said so many times... If I goto live in this place for MY WHOLE LIFE, I would die... totally just utterly DIE.... ofcourse depending on my pay lar and family etc.. i may not die..
We headed down to Dong Men, a certain chinaman who brought me around here should know about it (right alan ..) I got my SIM card from here last time, and I am still like using it now... freaking overseas card... (consider overseas cause I do not live in SZ, but in anohter town). Ate the 余头牛奶冰。。 like omg omg omg... dman nice, but still can beat HZ's 豆碗's version.. the serving here is like very poor, not in terms of quantity, but in terms of presentation... but I guess it still tastes alright. Yam , which reminds me of mums BorBor Cha Cha and Orh Ni and Macdonalds Yam Pie and BK's Taro Pie... shit man then theres CARROT CAKE!!! (not ang moh chai tao kuei, but the traditional singaporean one mind you). then with chai tao kuei comes
CKTIAO!!!!!!! omg add HAM!!!! then with that comes !! ORH JIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. wa liew shit brings back memories (who can forget hokkien mee ....)and the list goes on pls...
Oh... i took this cause its a freaking sad sight... i mean like a nice piece of art kena 摧'ed... into a rubbish dump... u definitely dun see this shit in places like Rome, or europe for that matter... I mean even back home in FMPS/FMSS/NP (my schools) I don't see such sad sights .... not to the water cooler's atleast..
And omg... this dog was like ONE FAT FUCK.. freaking can eat someone up sia.. like sit on you you chui liao (i mean not on me lar, on someone smaller)... fat and hairy fuck, like the nick name we gave it 小肥狮... small fat lion...

He wasn't really bothered by me though nor was he bothered by me taking photos of him at such close proximity. Not even a hint of curiousity, he just sat there like a statue, like a good DOG.


And yea, we had seafood for dinner!!!!!! But ok thats enough yapping.. HK was on Sunday, but I did not take any photos, was too busy admiring civilisation in all its glory..... one thing I can sae though, WHICh I HAVe been DYING to sae... is that at the check point (and this is no joke), the china side uses darker light bulbs... which like gives it a darker glow as compared to HK... like u can literally see the contrast as u walk through the border...zzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>