Thursday, January 24, 2008

cheap food, cheap booze and kway twee wee

PULUT HITAM (dunno if i spelt tt right), but here its called 黑糯米 black glutinous rice... It came complete with the coconut milk dirzzled ontop, which I promptly stirred in, only remembering to take a picture after having my first mouth full..

Anyway, it costs 3.5RMB here... (which is like 70c sing...) yea.. one of the many stuff I'll miss from this place which I wun get in sing (cheap food, cheap booze and kway twee wee)
Beer is like 3RMB a bottle (Tsing Tao), 9 or 8RMB (about triple the price) if you buy it in a restaurant. Johnnies is 200RMB (75cl bottle), 220+ from Duty Free for 1L bottle... and food.. I need not mention, but ofcourse the sucky thing is that they do not have proper fish and chips/ western food, which is perhaps the only down side about this place (not china, Huizhou).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>