Thursday, January 24, 2008




And so as my R.O.D (not ORD) date draws closer, it only means that my dateline to pass up the final report which is like freaking going to be anohter 7+ pages long.... is coming.

Anyway, I have pledged myself not to spend much of this months allowance, and to save it up for my DSLR (WHICH like i totally hope to get b4 I walk into the gates of hell) ... this is my last which (apparently the one to go US failed AGAIN), so I'm hoping my this wish doesn't.

My dinner last night was great though, I eat claypot brinjal/eggplant. One of the dishes I've grown to like in this place. Anyways, soon I'll be back home and happy, but until then, I guess I will just enjoy what more I have left in this place :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>