Thursday, April 1, 2010

o...k. Its been a LOOOOOOONG time since the last piece, what to do? Been a busy Feb/ March. Pretty much, March was spent in preparation for the army audit on our unit. Discovered numerous "skeletons and bombs" left behind by the previous TPT Sup and management, mostly due to years/ months of neglect/ bad practices, and in many cases also because we did not know the directives well.

We actually did a good job clearing all the decay and dust, and polished up quite well, eventually accumulating a "B" grading (which is like SUPERB, compared the the "D" the previous management had [ partly because it was our first assessment also ], in terms of GPA/ CAP, its like a 3.75/4.00 or a 4.00/5.00 ), NOT to mention we actually committed a major error, which is usually tentamount to an immediate failure or D grade ! )

Had an AWESOME time playing my first matches of Battlefield 2 today, though I still personally prefer MW2. Well, atleast now that I've tried both games, I can confidently say MW2 is my sh*t !

Also, for the past month, there's this cat which we have come to know as Rex (i named him that cause of his constant hunger, like the T-Rex in my fav show), and the guys pretty much stuck to that name. He's actually a white with black patches stray cat which comes every day for breakfast, occasionally lunch and dinner ! Like clockwork, he will show up at the entrance of the office and meow at passerby's in uniforms ! To thank us for our generosity, Rex killed a mouse on Sunday and left it at our corridor as "breakfast" for monday ! Quite a gruesome sight to behold, as Rex had actually torn away the upper cranium of the mouse, leaving bhind it's exposed jaw and incisors ! But I guess its the thought that counts (much like the regurgitated fish in "How to train your Dragon" )

Sis spilled the beans (either that or my dad) on my plans to take Class 2B .... now mum is like discouraging me every now and then ...

OH and MOST importantly ! I clocked my 7000KM to qualify for my Class 3 ! Although, because of my accident, there is a possibility that I will not be able to drive to camp as I have to wait till May to submit .... (need to wait for the points to reset) This dang accident is beginning to haunt me again ... haiz guess I need to be thankful that atleast I will still get the licence eventually. Actually, mostly, I'm just glad I got through NS with a buddy by my side :) Which meant I more or less skimmed through this supposedly "hellish" part of my life ! (and I am once again beginning to ask myself, is this luck ?? or is it devine intervention .. ) Ontop of that, my batch was not scummy like the previouse batches !

Anyways, with 2 more months to ORD, I am just looking forward to the "ORD trip" (which is like the first time I'm gonna be overseas, farther than MSia with friends) and the start of school IN TOWN X-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>