Monday, December 21, 2009

BAD MEMORY ! NO ! FAIL memory. ..

I've always known that I have bad memory (given that I freaking bothered to copy/ attempt to memorize the stupid chemistry notes 3 times over in JC but yet still FAIL or like 50/50, I learnt then that understanding is better than just blindly memorizing . . . I mean, I can have the book in my head but what's the use if I do not know which page to flip to)

Then there are occasions when friends come up to me and tell me "hey, last year etc. etc. etc. we talked about this at which place", my friend could even tell me where he was when I called, what we talked about and more !

When does it really get bad ? This morning, my OC asked me something with regards to work and I couldn't remember jack sh*t ! I couldn't even remember vital information which would save my ass from embarrassment/ trouble . .. . so all I could do was to tell him honestly, I cannot remember and that I would take the rap (which is just verbal warning) on behalf of my "accuser". Later in the day, evidence surfaced which suggests a possibility that I was actually innocent .. . . . arghhhh . ..

Sometimes I wonder, is it my memory poor, or is it just because I don't give a flying f*ck . . . . . but then again, how could I have been so ignorant and negligent ?? Like 60- 70% of the time/ memories !! I'm actually beginning to believe that this is the case ....

I'll keep my friends and myself in prayer ....

P.S. Mass @ BSC was like awesome lar .... as in I've been wanting to attend mass for sometime now, then I got invited RANDOMLY . . . guess its one of God's wonders . .. . read my mind then make the thing happen . .. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

>